EXHIBITOR RATE PER 10' X 10' space. Vendor Fee $ 125.00 +HST
- Vendor fee payable to Lively Dragon after receiving confirmation of acceptance by email with assigned vendor number and payment information.
- Applications are first-come first-served
- Vendor Application is secure once payment has been received. If payment has not been received Lively Dragon reserves the right to cancel the vendor registration and replace vendor with a like vendor.
- Lively Dragon reserves the right to determine the location of the tent on site.
- Lively Dragon reserves the right to accept or refuse any applications.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any vendor's permits or licensing they may require.
- VENDORS / EXHIBITORS ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO GRASS, TREES or PARK EQUIPMENT. .
Lively Dragon Festival Rules & Guidelines
Saturday, 8:00 AM to approximately 5:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE, The races finish about 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, with the awards ceremony to follow. The site will be open until 7 p.m. for an on-site entertainment.
You may shut down at 5:30 p.m. or, if you wish, stay open until 8 p.m.
Load in for all exhibitors is on Saturday, from 6 a.m. to 6:45 a.m.
All vendors arriving after 7am will not be allowed on site.
PRIOR TO MOVE IN, all exhibitors must first check in with at the registration tent. If your account is in order, you will be asked to bring your vehicle on site and your booth location will be confirmed. Those exhibitors with outstanding accounts will NOT be permitted to load in.
All Concessions stand’s vehicles, exhibitor tents and stand must be onsite and operational by 8am.
Saturday There will be no exceptions to this rule or refunds made for any reason.
Tear down commences at 5:30 pm. For safety reasons and according to the Festival’s policy, anyone found tearing down prior to the designated time will not be permitted to exhibit next year.
No electricity is provided. If you need electricity you will need to provide your own generator or other means.
The Festival site is fully licensed. The Festival will be the only vendor of alcoholic beverages. Should you experience any difficulties with intoxicated individuals, please refer the matter immediately to a Festival Organizer. They will resolve the matter.
There will be no under-cutting of a competitor’s pricing. Should a problem of this nature arise, the
Festival will set a fair price to be observed by all parties
HEALTH & SAFETY REGULATIONS
Health and safety regulations must be adhered to along with proof of insurance as per the contract
No exhibitor is permitted to sell food or beverage unless authorized by the Festival.
If you plan on giving away items to patrons, the item must be approved by the Festival prior to the event.
PERMITS AND INSURANCE
It is the duty of the concessionaire or exhibitor to ensure that all permits and insurance necessary have
been properly and completely obtained.
PAYMENTS All payments are due upon confirmation of vendor acceptance to festival.
You provide your own tables, chairs and tents
PROPANE or any other combustible fuel
Please let us know if you plan to bring fuel on site.
The Vendor Coordinator
Carolynne Sawdon. Please direct questions to her at: Carolynne@lively-dragon.com
On event day you will find Carolynne at the registration tent.
THE FESTIVAL CHAIRS
Ramsay Drummond-Young can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org 905 407 2174
Jackie Taggart can be reached at email@example.com 905 407 2149